We are looking for and energetic and experienced Alliances Manager help grow our channel partnerships. In this role you will uncover new partnerships and build a strong relationship with one of our biggest partners.
- Ensure that Datadog maintains a strong working relationship with all of its corporate partners to meet company goals
- Driving and managing all strategic partnerships, discovering new ways of aligning our business interests with theirs
- Understanding the requirements of a successful partnership and continuously determining areas of improvement
- Leading partner product and sales training to ensure that strategic partnerships are maximized
- Evaluating and improving partnerships to ensure long term and profitable relationships
- 7+ years of partner management experience in a fast paced, tech company
- Proven ability to develop strategic partnership plans
- Track record or meeting or exceeding quota
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with C-level employees
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Superior relationship building skills
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top