We are looking for and energetic and experienced Alliances Manager help grow our channel partnerships. In this role you will uncover new partnerships and build a strong relationship with one of our biggest partners.
- Developing, building, leading strategic partnerships with:
- Leading Cloud Platform Providers
- Global System Integrators
- Establishing Datadog as premiere monitoring platform with strategic partners:
- Building Datadog into Programs, GMT, and POVs
- Datadog inclusion in COE’s, Labs
- Joint account mapping and field alignment
- Joint Pipeline development
- Strategic initiatives: development and execution
- 5-7 years of partner management experience in a fast paced, tech company
- Proven ability to develop strategic partnership plans
- Track record or meeting or exceeding goals
- Has developed a strong network of relationships at strategic partnerships, at all levels
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives. Since launching in 2010, Datadog has been adopted more than 5000 enterprises including companies like Asana, eBay, PagerDuty, Stripe, Samsung, Target, The Washington Post, and Zendesk.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top