Warehouse Shipper/ Receiver
Warehouse, Shipping Receiving (Calgary, AB)
DATA Communications Management provides tailor made single-source communications management solutions to our regional, national and international clients. Our dedicated staff takes pride in providing our clients with exceptional performance at every phase - from consultation through to execution of their print and digital business-to-business communication requirements.
The Customer Service Representative will provide administrative support to the sales team and provide a consistent first point of contact for our clients. The goal is to minimize the time spent on administrative work by the Account Executives so as to maximize time spent on new business development and account planning.
- Coordinate international shipments, customs and all courier shipments
- Respond to customer inquiries, resolve customer complaints, provide customers with service information and escalate priority issues
- Responsible for processing shipping and packaging of materials
- Update sales orders and freight cost
- Analyze and solve issues in regards to flow of shipments
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Coordinate waste, paper and metal recycling as well as off site
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Shipping/Receiving
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to policies/procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Must have the following specialized training qualifications:
TDG, IATA, WHMIS and forklift training
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Apply Directly to http://www.datacm.com/job-postings
DATA Communications Management is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if we contact you for an interview.
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Senior Account Specialist
As Senior Account Specialist, Randa’s role involves supporting the senior management, as well as working in the development and application of skills pertaining to a program management role.
Back to top