Quality Process Manager
QUALITY PROCESS MANAGER – AMBASSADOR LOCATION
DATA Communications Management is a communications management company that delivers innovative marketing and document management solutions to our clients. Operating for over 50 years, we strive for market leadership and take pride in our promise to “do what we say we will do.” We are looking for talented people who want to help fulfill that promise and deliver service excellence to our customers. The primary responsibility for the Quality Process Manager is responsible for establishing and managing consistent deployment of DATA’s overall product quality plans and procedures.
Accountable for fully understanding DATA’s Quality Control Procedures, and to translate those procedures into the consistent delivery of accurate, conforming products to our customers. Accountable for advising and recommending the best quality procedures / manufacturing process to meet Client’s expectations including but not limited to size, version control, color consistency, finishing, packaging and delivery method. Managing the ISO program and related audits as well as internal training Managing our FSC program and related audits as well as internal training Accountable for maintaining and delivering DATA’s overall OHS Program and associated training. Performing root cause analysis and attending quality resolution meetings where an error in production has occurred. In addition, to set / monitor QA systems and advise Plant GM on system performance; publish statistics regarding performance against set goals.
- 6-10 years’ experience in a related role – print manufacturing industry knowledge an asset.
- Post Secondary education – Business Communications, Graphics Communications Diploma, Print Purchasing/Management Diploma
- Training and knowledge of Six Sigma (Black belt level) techniques and Lean Manufacturing are essential.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook and systems/technical savvy are a must.
- Strong technical writing skills are essential.
- Knowledge/understanding of Direct Mail, Commercial Print, Digital Printing and Large Format Print.
- Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments and interface directly with cross-functional teams
- Complete understanding of quality processes, with strong penchant for detail
- Ability to develop, review, and maintain metrics and quality audits
- Ability to change priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Patient, proactive and disciplined, and be able to work well independently and in teams
DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT is committed to employment equity and invites
resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the
recruitment process please advise us if we contact you for an interview
DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT would like to thank all applicants, however only those
Candidates qualified will be contacted.
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Development
Jeff heads up the Marketing and Corporate Development Team, where he nurtures client relationships through by staying highly focused on customer needs and the external marketplace.
Back to top