Production Shipper – Ambassador Location
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare finished goods to be shipped to the designated location. This includes preparing skids, creating documentation and selecting appropriate methods of transporting goods to meet the quality and delivery requirements for our customers.
Prepare daily production orders for shipping Retrieve finished goods from production, verify quantities and ensure accuracy Load and unload stock from trucks using manual or electric pallet truck Operate inventory system to create documentation; data entry, create waybills, customs paperwork Communicate with project managers, ODSA’s, and carriers on delivery requirements Maintain departmental records for monthly billing reconciliation
- 3 – 5 years shipping experience
- A good understanding of CPC and USPS regulations and mailing guidelines Ability to work within a team environment
- Proven experience with computer applications, (inventory/courier shipping systems), Outlook Word
- Previous experience with API shipping system would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail and good math skills
- Lift truck certification is preferred, but not required Strong communication skills Excellent data entry and keyboarding skills with accuracy and speed Ability to work with conflicting or changing priorities on a daily basis Available to work overtime on short notice, rush deliveries, excessive volumes Able to lift 40lbs regularly, up to 50lbs on occasion Available to perform shift work
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Development
Jeff heads up the Marketing and Corporate Development Team, where he nurtures client relationships through by staying highly focused on customer needs and the external marketplace.
Back to top