7765 Tranmere Dr
Mississauga, ON L5S 1V5
LASER OPERATOR MULTPLE PAKFOLD
Reporting to the Bindery Supervisor, the Encoder applies static/ consecutive MICR, consecutive gothic numbers, Jumbo and barcodes and human readable numbers to printed forms.
Prepare jobs using Planet Press Label View software to MICR, Gothic number, Jumbo number and bar code forms and cheques. Prepare job using Label view Read and interpret docket information/instructions Create and archive templates and jobs electronically for future runs. Set up and run jobs on two HP laser printers simultaneously. Xerox 180, Cannon Oce and Printronics printers
- Computer skill knowledge of and our aptitude for prepress design software.
- Planet press software experience an asset (however willing to train)
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, manual and technical documents
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to make quick simple arithmetic calculations
- Good problem-solving ability
- Work well within team worker
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
DATA is committed to Employment Equity and AODA invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted.
DATA Communications Management would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Senior Account Specialist
As Senior Account Specialist, Randa’s role involves supporting the senior management, as well as working in the development and application of skills pertaining to a program management role.
Back to top