Label Press Operator
Label Press Operator Torbram Location
The primary purpose of this position is to accurately print label products to high quality standards at maximum speed generating the least amount of waste.
- Key responsibilities include set up and operate Mark Andy (or equivalent) and Webtron presses and inspection
- Packaging of completed products as required
- Perform routine housekeeping
- Assist other press operators as required
- Perform other tasks as assigned and required
- 3 5 years of flexographic print experience
- Good mechanical and technical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Available to work rotating shifts (days, afternoons and nights)
- Ability to clearly understand written and oral instructions
DATA is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted.
DATA Communications Management would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted.
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Product Manager, Marketing
Tamara is responsible for the product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, such as market research, producing sales collateral, and working with other departments to create seamless solutions.
Back to top