Journeyman Letterpress Machine Operator
DATA Communications Management is Canada's largest provider of business document management and communication services. DATA CM provides multi-channel, multi-media communications and information solutions. We are innovative and visionary as we focus on unique, high value solutions and on exceptional performance, delivering on our promises and commitments. We are seeking the services of:
JOURNEYMAN LETTERPRESS MACHINE OPERATOR
This is a permanent full-time position located in our Calgary Smed Lane facility.
- Operation and maintenance of Heidelberg Cylinder, Heidelberg Windmill and Kluge presses.
- Experienced in hot-foil stamping, embossing, die-cutting and creasing.
- Experience in form assembly and chase lock-up.
- Strong mechanical skills/aptitude
- Attention to detail.
- Target and goal driven.
- Committed to producing letterpress materials of the highest quality and caliber.
- Ability to work well with others with little or no supervision.
- Shiftwork and overtime are required.
DATA is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted. DATA Communications Management would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Product Manager, Marketing
Tamara is responsible for the product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, such as market research, producing sales collateral, and working with other departments to create seamless solutions.
Back to top