Forms Press Operator
Forms Press Operator Torbram Location
The primary purpose of this position is to accurately print business forms and other products to high quality standards, with the ability to set up a 4 colour press using various inks and substrates and run at maximum speeds.
DATA is a Communications Management company that delivers innovative marketing and document management solutions to our clients. Operating for over 50 years, we strive for market leadership and take pride in our promise to do what we say we will do. We are looking for talented people who want to help fulfill that promise and deliver service excellence to our customers.
- Set up and operate variety of Ashton presses
- Packaging of completed product as required
- Perform routine housekeeping and press maintenance
- Assist other press operators as required
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience operating 3+ colour offset rotary presses
- Good mechanical and technical aptitude
- Available to work rotating shifts (days, afternoons and nights)
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in running four (4) colour process work an asset
DATA is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted.
DATA Communications Management would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted.
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Product Manager, Marketing
Tamara is responsible for the product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, such as market research, producing sales collateral, and working with other departments to create seamless solutions.
Back to top