Estimator / Informa Order Entry
ESTIMATOR / INFORMA OREDER ENTRY
The primary purpose of this position is to create detail cost estimates for our customers using the most efficient production methods.
- Pricing of all Multiple Pakfold products; quote preparation includes shipping, warehousing, dies and outside costs
- Provide technical and pricing support to CSRs
- Collaborate on large quotes and discounts with management
- Contact vendors and internal departments and research availability, price and delivery for outsourced products or materials
- Assist order entry team as required
- Daily enter internal Data Orders in the Datas Informa system and offset against Plantrol A/R
- Two (2) years experience in estimating, forms estimating experience is an asset
- Production knowledge of print manufacturing is an asset (press, collating, bindery)
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and data entry
- Good mathematical skills and understanding of the Imperial measurement system.
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and with vendors
DATA is committed to Employment Equity and AODA invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted.
DATA Communications Management would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Senior Account Specialist
As Senior Account Specialist, Randa’s role involves supporting the senior management, as well as working in the development and application of skills pertaining to a program management role.
Back to top