CX Account Specialist - One (1) year contract
CX ACCOUNT SPECIALIST EDMONTON LOCATION - ONE (1) YEAR CONTRACT
Located at our Edmonton Office, the role of the CX (Customer Experience) Account Specialist will provide support to the sales team and to provide a consistent first point of contact for clients assist the Account Executives to focus on new business development and account planning.
- Handle client inquiries relating to; orders, pricing, deliveries, general inquiries and complaints
- Meet with client to review current projects as well as to identify and implement opportunities required by the customer
- Assist Account Executive to identify areas of print design and process improvements within the client
- Collect customer usage data and assist with highlight opportunities and trends
- Meet customers with Account Executive
- Establish sell prices after consulting with Account Executive or based on contractual agreements.
- Enter production orders in a timely and accurate manner and follow up on orders
- Review proofs for accuracy prior to sending to customer
- Work with internal teams to setup items online on an E-Procurement platform
- Assist with projects as assigned
3-5 years sales and customer service experience with strong problem-solving and follow-up skills; Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) Solid interpersonal and organization skills Ability to work independently and with teams as required Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task Strong problem-solving abilities, and solutions oriented Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (advanced skills) Knowledge of print industry is an asset
DATA is committed to employment equity and invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted for an interview.
DATA would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted.
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Senior Account Specialist
As Senior Account Specialist, Randa’s role involves supporting the senior management, as well as working in the development and application of skills pertaining to a program management role.
Back to top