COLLATOR OPERATOR MULTIPLE PAKFOLD
The primary purpose of this position is to run a collator which entails operating a collator to assemble rolls into multi-part forms by fastening with glue or crimps, cutting or perforation forms into snap-set, single or folded packs. Adhering to customer requested job specifications is critical when operating a collator.
- Collator operating experience with strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Knowledge of bindery and forms finishing equipment is an asset
- Excellent problem solving and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, on rotating shifts (Days, Afternoons, Nights)
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must adhere to all Health and safety policies and procedures
- Basic math skills
- Available to work overtime on short notice
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
DATA is committed to Employment Equity and AODA invites resumes from all qualified applicants. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise us if contacted.
DATA Communications Management would like to thank all applicants, however only those candidates qualified will be contacted
Meet Some of Data Communications Management's Employees
Product Manager, Marketing
Tamara is responsible for the product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, such as market research, producing sales collateral, and working with other departments to create seamless solutions.
Back to top