At the forefront of Augmented Reality is User Experience. It is what our customers see first and what provides the most compelling use cases. As a User Experience Engineer at DAQRI you will be able to shape our Front-Facing Applications. You will be responsible for fast and smooth UIs, intuitive interaction elements and novel techniques for our products to communicate with our users. We value smart and innovative Engineers who can quickly prototype new UI elements and Applications and evaluate them. You will also be responsible of taking successful prototypes to the end and make them products that users can pick up and immediately start using. You will have the opportunity to show your fast, robust, intuitive prototype on our SmartHelmet and Holographic Displays.
- Build User Experiences based on our Smart Helmet and Holographic Displays
- Build showcase applications to illustrate potential applications
- Work with customers to help discover intuitive ways of solving tasks
- Create Augmented Reality Visualisations
- Create new ways of interacting with Head Mounted systems
- Implement snappy, low latency interaction elements
- Create visualisations on Heads Up Displays
- Strong experience building User Interface elements
- Excellent C/C++ coding, object-oriented programming and familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Experience writing efficient implementations, and software debugging
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience writing high performance, memory efficient, and multi-threaded code
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Git, C++, Linux, Windows, Debugging Tools
- Strong familiarity with GPU languages such as CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL
- Fast prototyping skills
- M.S. with greater than 3 years’ experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2016 Quality of Living Survey). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.
Back to top