At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
DAQRI is currently searching for a dynamic Territory Manager. This position involves technical sales and territory development for our Augmented Reality wearable DAQRI Smart Helmet and 4D Studio software platform for the industrial markets including: power generation, mining, oil & gas, water & wastewater, manufacturing, life sciences, etc. The Territory Manager is responsible for covering a defined geographical territory to identify opportunities and influence customer buying decisions to exceed sales goals.
This role can be in PA, NJ or OH.
- Meeting the assigned sales target for the region.
- Territory plan written for the region to deliver sales strategy.
- Strong business relationships developed with key decision makers in the industry.
- Deliver monthly report forecasts that are 90% accurate.
- Explore, define and initialize a network of representatives, distributors, VARs and SIs in the region.
- Route(s) to markets decided for each country in the region.
- Pipeline of potential reps/VARS etc created and being worked.
- Design and deliver sales training to Reps/VARs etc.
- Qualifications: EE, ME degree, or equivalent.
- Experience: 7-10 years of sales experience - at least 3 -5 years must be directly in the industrial sector. Experience with systems such as SCADA, PLC, DCS, ERP, MES an advantage.
- Action oriented and results driven - moves quickly and with purpose without being abrasive. Will exceed targets and is always a top performer. Must have a “hunter” mentality.
- Strong listening and persuasion skills with an excellent customer focus. They listen to customer requirements and can translate that into next steps and new products for the internal team.
- Efficient: Significant results with minimal waste of resources and time.
- High level honesty & integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational and planning skills – the candidate plans & organizes their activities with a focus on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments - Make a promise; keep a promise.
- Intelligence: learns quickly, and continually. Open to ideas, suggestions and criticism.
- Persistence: pursues their goals until they are attained, exhausting all reasonable options.
- Proactive - doesn’t wait around for instructions on how to proceed. They bring new ideas to the team.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.