At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in vision software. We are looking for awesome Tools Engineers to help develop next generation automation tools for our Smart Helmet. Our ideal candidate will be self-starter who loves building amazing things by questioning the standard way of doing things.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
Do you know how to work across teams to provide technical solutions to a large array of problems? Are passionate about creating tools to make engineering better? Enjoy seeing your code used by people sitting or standing next to or just a few desks away from you? Are excited to be developing software that supports the entire company, not just engineering? Are known for collaboration and building out robust, easy to use tooling? Are practical, technically hands-on and enjoy solving issues so that customers never see them? If so, you are the person we are looking for.
- Working with other tools engineers to build systems to support engineering in their work.
- Designing, developing and supporting components of our backend platform.
- Building out monitoring, logging and release automation services using Ruby.
- Conduct code reviews and perform automated code migrations.
- Assist in performance analysis along with application reporting and monitoring
- Contribute to and promote teamwork and cross-team collaboration.
- Strong background in Ruby, and DevOps.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management or in Config Management is a plus.
- 3+ years of working in cross-functional teams, mostly in tooling or automation.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.
Back to top