Test Engineer (Robotics, Calibration)
We are looking for a keen and talented Test Engineer to calibrate the DAQRI smart helmet in our new state of the art automated calibration facility.
Our team is small, made up of top talent, and rapidly growing which provides an excellent opportunity for ambitious developers to make a huge impact and grow their careers. Come help us define the future of augmented reality!
- B.S. Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Linux Experience
- Deadline focused
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in working in Production/Test/Vision systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with other development team members and product management
- Ability to handle technical ambiguity from product/business requirements and improve calibration process for efficiency.
- Experience with automation processes
- Previous work with wearables, augmented reality
- Knowledge of robotics system, industrial robots
- Working knowledge of calibration processes with camera lenses, IMUs, etc.
- B.S./M.S. Computer Science with focus on Computer Vision
- Experience with computer vision algorithms
- Experience with OpenCV.
- Proficient in C and C++
- Expertise in software development tools and techniques
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Our flagship product, the DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top