Systems Program Manager
- Provide program management direction of specific program activities across many functional disciplines in order to meet the company's business cost, quality and schedule requirements.
- Insure systems required to track and manage cost and schedule requirements are operational and available for staff. Insure that assigned programs and/or pre-proposal and proposal activities are managed to requirements and according to company procedure.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to define system design and requirements for integration, as well as guiding layout, developing hardware mechanical and electrical designs, developing custom application software, defining and driving functional verification, and supporting prototype production.
- Own customer relationship for assigned programs. Provide for periodic management review with assigned programs and ensure professional customer interface is developed and maintained.
- Providing technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology, advising alternative approaches when necessary, and conducting feasibility studies.
- Guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration plans.
- Performing risk analysis and assisting in the development of contingency / mitigation plans.
- Insure contractual conditions and changes are properly reviewed, negotiated and incorporated by all functional disciplines.
- Provide for identification and winning of follow-on work through personal involvement and leadership, to ensure all programs activities conform to company quality and safety requirements.
- Assume responsibility for decisions concerning planning, direction of tasks and the coordination of budgetary activities with authority to require action
- Must be able to influence and coach individuals and in support roles. Effective at working in a highly matrixed organizations.
- Comply with all policies on Contracting with the United States Government in all areas of responsibility involving direct and indirect contracting with the United States Government.
- Experience in advanced engineering design, analysis, and production environments
- Experience in system level testing, verification, and validation.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline required. An advanced degree in business and/or engineering is highly desirable. A minimum of 7 years applicable manufacturing operations, engineering, finance, contracts, and/or program management work experience is required.
- Track record of delivering highly innovative products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently
- Strong experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Ability to support the evaluation of a design concepts, producing realistic risk assessment and developing viable mitigation strategies.Bonus
- Computer vision, holography, lasers, optics, robotics, and machine learning experience
- Experience with image processing toolboxes
- Demonstrated leadership roles in project engineering or technical and collaborative team environment desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Experience working with high-power lasers, accessories and related diagnostic equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of EMI noise suppression techniques.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top