Systems Integration & Automation Engineer
As a Systems Integration & Automation engineer you will be an integral part of the DAQRI Vienna Augmented Reality and Computer Vision research team. You will interact closely with SW and HW teams in other DAQRI locations (UK & US) to bring up new products and tools. You will contribute to multiple aspects of our AR products. We value individuals who can rise to new challenges and think outside the box to push our HW and SW to its best.
You should have a strong interest in bleeding edge hardware, enjoy working in a lab environment, drive performance measuring and testing, be proactive, and have a hands-on approach. Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability work well with others in a technical environment are required.
- Build and bring up HW and SW systems
- End to end integration and qualitative analysis
- Develop tools for system wide performance measurements
- Automate testing to ensure high-quality throughout our product development processes
- Work hands-on with embedded platforms
- Strong experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Experience with embedded systems and micro controllers
- Experience in systems integration
- Experience with scripting languages
- C/C++ coding, object-oriented programming, embedded implementation and familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Familiarity with the following technologies: CMake, C++, Linux, Git, Debugging Tools, Continuous Integration
- Experience in embedded systems HW design
- Experience in programming industrial robots (KUKA, Denso)
- Embedded systems programmer and familiarity with their SDKs and real-time operating systems.
- Experience with OpenCV and related computer vision libraries
- Experience in performance optimizations, writing efficient implementations
- 5+ years industrial experience
- M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field with greater than 3 years’ industry experience
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2016 Quality of Living Survey). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.
Back to top