At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for architect / veteran server engineers who love to build scalable optimized applications and microservices. You will be building the platform for augmented reality. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who loves building amazing things and questioning the standard way of doing things.
- You will be architecting and building scalable microservices for augmented reality software ecosystem
- You will be responsible for architecting, developing the applications and maintaining efficient REST-base API's
- Collaborate with R&D and build scalable recognition system for 2d or 3d objects
- Hone your test driven development skills as part of our awesome engineering team
- Expertise in scalable server applications in Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in C++ and Java
- You will show us that you have built, tested, optimized and scaled server applications
- Have used tools like kafka, redis, lucene, postgres, resque, nginx, mongodb, sockets, aws and many others to build the application
- Good working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)Ability to communicate effectively with scientific mindset
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.
Back to top