Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you. We have assembled the world’s leading 4D thinkers, vision scientists, artists, interface designers, and engineers. We’re good people, smart people, fun people – and we want you to find more us (so we can take over the world!). Currently, we are looking to grow our world-class team and need your help. We’re in search of a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead the search for top talent for our growing international offices. You can be based out of Milton Keynes or our office in Battle/Hastings depending upon what you feel is best for the problem at hand – exponential growth in multiple offices abroad.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand business needs and define candidate qualifications across the office.
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on interview process and tools, and ensure teams are consistently following the process.
- Creatively source for open roles and pipelining efforts, using multiple channels to recruit candidates, which may include, but are not limited to: universities, association meetings, meet-ups, industry meetings, job fairs, internet, and employee referrals.
- Utilize and maintain our applicant tracking system, Lever. Understand the candidate flow process, and the importance of metrics.
- Lead interview team debrief process with hiring managers to calibrate candidates, and refine sourcing plan as necessary
- Negotiate offers of employment to qualified candidates.
- Implement one project idea per year that leads to multiple hires.
- 5+ years recruitment experience in a high-growth and technical environment
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys getting stuff done with minimal support and direction.
- Proven ability to partner across the organization and have a demonstrable impact on the business.
- Results driven individual that demonstrates strategic thinking, innovation, and flexibility in managing ambiguous situations.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building and client management skills.
- Ability to travel across Europe roughly 25% of your time.
- BS/BA required.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top