Sr. Sales and Business Operations Associate
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Can simplify complex processes and workflows and communicate them effectively.
- Have the versatility think strategically, plan and manage projects, and execute.
- Enjoy generating and analyzing reports for business insights and revenue drivers.
- Love working in a fast-paced, quickly-growing technology company.
- Are able to work collaboratively and also drive results independently.
- Excel at process engineering, change management and training.
- Thrive when executing many concurrent tasks, projects and initiatives.
- Support business development organization with day-to- day operational tasks, planning, process design, revenue operations, analytics/insights, and automation.
- Monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in Business Development’s planning efforts.
- Deliver reports and dashboards to BD and executive leadership teams.
- Inspect sales process quality and identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Develop training and change management programs for internal process improvements.
- Generate sales insights to drive account targeting, territory coverage models, product offerings, and account planning activities.
- Aid in the designing, planning, and development of content including written product education materials, video-based product tutorials, partner enablement materials, and other content to engage potential customers.
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal, Marketing, IT and Product on cross-functional initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience with sales operations, analytics, finance, BI, strategy consulting. MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience generating executive reports.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of executing against multiple projects and timelines.
- Deep expertise creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Salesforce experience a must. Salesforce admin experience preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem-solve.
- Flexibility for occasional travel.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top