Sr. Director of Facilities & Corporate Services
DAQRI is revolutionizing the way that people work and interact with computers, machines, and entertainment media. To complement our World-Class teams, we seek a world class Sr. Director of Facilities & Corporate Services, to manage a team of facilities managers, receptionists, and office managers. Your team is the glue that keeps the office running, beginning with our visitor’s first impressions and experiences and ending with build outs & construction that make Daqri offices unique. The team’s daily stewardship and operation of our offices showcase DAQRI’s environment and work philosophy every morning, afternoon and evening.
This role will be located in Los Angeles, CA and requires a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who thrives in the challenge of streamlining a fast paced environment to ensure our offices feel casual and relaxed. He/She must have strong communication abilities and have office management experience.
- Directs facility management staff to deliver service levels within the prescribed budget.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of service standards within DAQRI.
- Responsible for stewardship of a globally expanding portfolio of offices. This includes all aspects of building maintenance coordination including but not limited to Build Outs, Tenant Improvements, Janitorial, Security, Scheduling Preventative Maintenance Repairs, and fostering positive working relationships with Landlord.
- Reviews capital project and operating budget reports for multiple properties.
- Manages negotiations for contract services and oversees facility construction.
- Manage service providers, office equipment & supplies, vendor relationships, occasional errands, use creativity and organization to establish an exceptional, world-class work team.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and quality processes for operational functions of the facility, including maintenance, housekeeping, and internal shipping logistics, with a specific focus on speed, efficiency and customer experience.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and directs all activities and personnel engaged in creating an awesome work environment. While locations, properties and personnel are diverse, it is imperative they all exude DAQRI’s guiding principles and culture.
- Directs and manages third party and in house cleaning personnel for general office space/common area cleaning and event specific cleaning.
- Oversee worldwide facilities managers/receptionists/office managers, who constantly project and promote positive, supportive attitudes and service.
- Identify gaps, lapse or deficiencies of service, product and personnel and quickly executing corrective measures.
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated and driven by your attention and eagle eye to details.
- Ability to manage, motivate, and retain a global staff and establish service level standards.
- Periodic travel to all locations is required.
- Proven track record of managing multiple suppliers across a variety of functions.
- Demonstrated ability to managing multiple projects simultaneously, setting priorities, anticipating, identifying and addressing problems, and meeting deadlines.
- Willingness to ‘pitch in’ and work alongside your staff, and cultivate respect and loyalty amongst your team to our mission.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Ability to manage resolution of complex issues with an extended team in a fast paced development environment.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to make good business decisions that are typically complex and broad in nature.
- Minimum of 5 Years Office Management or related Corporate Services experience
- Education: 4 year college education or equivalent
- Mac proficiency
- Able to lift +25lbs with ease (cases of drinks, packages, boxes of paper, etc.)
- Self-starter and motivated with a self-critical eye for details and attention to quality
- Excellent communications skills: verbal and written
- Nimble enough to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Respectful and maintains confidentiality of high-profile clients and company intellectual property
- Experience in a high-growth tech company or the premium hospitality industry is a plus
DAQRI is a global technology leader that is fundamentally transforming the way people deliver and interact with information through a powerful new medium, 4D. An innovator in computer vision, DAQRI’s industry-leading software and hardware set the standard for the next generation in industrial, storytelling, and educational technologies.
DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with an R&D center in Sunnyvale, California and international offices in Ireland, UK and other locations. For more information, visit DAQRI.com.
Back to top