Software Engineering is at the heart of our technologies. Computer Vision and Augmented Reality thrive on robust and efficient implementations. A strong engineer can take a high latency algorithm prototype to a snappy, low power consumption experience. As a Software Engineer at DAQRI you'll be solving challenges at the forefront of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality. Our Software Engineers not only write and test code but also come up with the most efficient algorithms and data structures to use on real-time problems. You will be in charge not only of designing and implementing robust software but also on pushing the capabilities of cutting edge technologies such as our Smart Helmet and our Holographic Displays.
- Implementation of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality algorithms
- Developing novel real-time software technologies
- Developing robust software for integrating multiple sensors and tracking systems
- Design and implement Data Structures and Algorithms fit for Computer Vision and Augmented Reality on embedded platforms
- Ground truth, test, and validate algorithms for statistical performance, as it relates to current state-of-the art
- Develop documentation and test infrastructure necessary to reach production level readiness of a large scale computer vision system on an embedded system
- Strong experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Excellent C/C++ coding, object-oriented programming, embedded implementation and familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Experience in performance optimizations, writing efficient implementations, and software debugging
- Expertise on clean and efficient API design
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience writing high performance, memory efficient, and multi-threaded code
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Git, CMake, C++, Linux, Windows, Debugging Tools, Static Code Analysis, Continuous Integration
- Experience in SW architecture
- Experience in systems integration
- Experience with OpenCV and related computer vision libraries
- Strong familiarity with parallel programming languages such as CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL
- Vectorization skills (SSE/NEON)
- Familiarity with Matlab or other quick prototyping tools
- Embedded systems programming and familiarity with their SDKs and real-time operating systems.
- 5+ years industrial experience
- M.S. with greater than 3 years’ experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2016 Quality of Living Survey). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.
Back to top