- Implementation of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality algorithms
- Developing novel real-time software technologies
- Developing robust software for integrating multiple sensors and tracking systems
- Design and implement Data Structures and Algorithms fit for Computer Vision and Augmented Reality on embedded platforms
- Ground truth, test, and validate algorithms for statistical performance, as it relates to current state-of-the art
- Develop documentation and test infrastructure necessary to reach production level readiness of a large scale computer vision system on an embedded system
- Strong experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Excellent C/C++ coding, object-oriented programming, embedded implementation and familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Experience in performance optimizations, writing efficient implementations, and software debugging
- Expertise on clean and efficient API design
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience writing high performance, memory efficient, and multi-threaded code
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Git, CMake, C++, Linux, Windows, Debugging Tools, Static Code Analysis, Continuous Integration
- Experience in SW architecture
- Experience in systems integration
- Experience with OpenCV and related computer vision libraries
- Strong familiarity with parallel programming languages such as CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL
- Vectorization skills (SSE/NEON)
- Familiarity with Matlab or other quick prototyping tools
- Embedded systems programming and familiarity with their SDKs and real-time operating systems.
- 5+ years industrial experience
- M.S. with greater than 3 years’ experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top