Social Media - Summer 2017 Intern
Join DAQRI for a 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, executive speaker series, lunch and learns, and networking events. Our interns are treated like full-time employees. You will have a dedicated mentor and will work on projects addressing real-time business opportunities.
DAQRI is a human-machine interface company changing the future of work. Our flagship product DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for companies in industrial and manufacturing settings around the world.
Our team is working with the most advanced technologies to develop software and hardware that will change the world. If you’re interested in Augmented Reality technology, this is where you want to be.
We're looking for students with a variety of backgrounds and different degrees to join our team. You must be a smart, self-starter with a desire to jump in and contribute to a growing organization. This is a dynamic environment so flexibility is a must. Most importantly, we want you to be positively passionate and awesome at everything you do…in a humble way, of course.
Opportunities are available in Los Angeles, Sunnyvale, Dublin, Ireland, Vienna, Austria, Milton Keynes, and Hastings, UK.
- Content calendar execution: manually post and schedule posts as needed
- Community management on active platforms - this includes monitoring, identifying engagement opportunities and responding to questions, comments & concerns
- Help write copy for social post
- Gather social insight reports (post performance, social trend and sentiment research) for cost/benefit analysis
- Stay updated with latest relevant AR news and tech trends to flag for curation
- Flexibility for time sensitive tasks
- Proficient at Adobe Creative Suite; basic animation/video skills to export and edit simple social GIFs and short videos
- Passion and overall social media savvy
- Proactive problem solver, hands on, self-starter and thrives under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written skills with attention to detail
- Positive can do attitude and ability to take initiative during the course of the internship
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, Vienna, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top