Senior Unity Developer
DAQRI is currently looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Unity Developer. The Senior Unity Developer will join the Gemini Unity extension group, working closely with the core OS team to produce a world-leading developer experience for augmented reality.
- Help make DAQRI’s developer platform the world standard for augmented reality.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and artists to grow UX best practices.
- Collaborate with both low level and high level engineers with experience working on early HW platforms.
- Support the latest-and-greatest products coming out of DAQRI though code, documentation, and community.
- A minimum of 5 years C# development experience with Unity.
- C++ experience, particularly in implementing native plugins in Unity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Game Development, or equivalent Master’s degree preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Unity’s application lifecycle and event system.
- In-depth understanding of Unity’s canvas GUI system (uGUI).
- Strong collaboration skills, with a penchant to overshare.
- Open-minded, friendly, and positive attitude.
- Voracious learner, with a diverse skillset.
- A passion for AR/VR and emerging technologies.
- Experience of working with Augmented Reality plugins for Unity, such as ARToolKit or Vuforia.
- Experience of working with Virtual Reality plugins for Unity, such as Oculus or SteamVR.
- OpenGL and experience with render queues and shaders (GLSL or equivalent).
- Strong Linux background.
- Firm grasp of linear algebra.
- Experience in 3D UI design.
- Experience of working with computer vision software, such as OpenCV.
- Experience of working on shipped AR or VR titles.
- Git experience.
- Excellent written English for documentation purposes.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top