Senior Unity Developer
- Help make DAQRI’s developer platform the world standard for augmented reality.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and artists to grow UX best practices.
- Collaborate with both low level and high level engineers with experience working on early HW platforms.
- Support the latest-and-greatest products coming out of DAQRI though code, documentation, and community.
- A minimum of 5 years C# development experience with Unity.
- C++ experience, particularly in implementing native plugins in Unity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Game Development, or equivalent Master’s degree preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Unity’s application lifecycle and event system.
- In-depth understanding of Unity’s canvas GUI system (uGUI).
- Strong collaboration skills, with a penchant to overshare.
- Open-minded, friendly, and positive attitude.
- Voracious learner, with a diverse skillset.
- A passion for AR/VR and emerging technologies.
- Experience of working with Augmented Reality plugins for Unity, such as ARToolKit or Vuforia.
- Experience of working with Virtual Reality plugins for Unity, such as Oculus or SteamVR.
- OpenGL and experience with render queues and shaders (GLSL or equivalent).
- Strong Linux background.
- Firm grasp of linear algebra.
- Experience in 3D UI design.
- Experience of working with computer vision software, such as OpenCV.
- Experience of working on shipped AR or VR titles.
- Git experience.
- Excellent written English for documentation purposes.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top