Senior Systems Engineer
At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for Senior Systems engineer who will be working with software developers, hardware designers and scientists to make our workflow efficient for product delivery. The ideal candidate have solid experience in embedded systems as well as expertise in software architecture, hardware architecture, and systems architecture.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
- Lead and plan projects or portions of projects
- Define system hardware and software architecture
- Develop technical specifications, interface control documents, test plans and procedures
- Analyze configuration and processing solutions, and test conformance to specifications
- Ensure technical performance, quality, and adherence to schedule
- Collaborate tightly with firmware, hardware, software and validation teams to ensure efficient implementation and validation of new features, components, and systems
- 5+ years of engineering experience working on products that have entered production
- Comprehensive understanding of engineering architecture and design concepts
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with other teams with confidence and clarity
- Excellent writing skills
- Masters in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI a global company with offices in Sunnyvale, Los Angeles, Dublin (Ireland), Vienna (Austria), and the UK.
Back to top