At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for a staff engineer who will be working with computer vision scientists to deliver our visual inertial odometry platform. The ideal candidate will have a solid mathematics grounding to work closely with computer vision scientists but has an innate passion for product engineering with a background in embedded systems, software architecture and framework development.
- Design and develop visual inertial odometry hardware abstraction and dev platform
- Develop formal verifications with a strong test-oriented discipline
- Write sample applications to expose to end customers
- Lead and plan projects or portions of projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Expert level in C++ programming
- Strong math background
- Strong Linux, network protocols and embedded systems knowledge
- Track record of shipping to market hardware abstraction, dev frameworks and/or library protocols
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.