Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineering is at the heart of our technologies. Computer Vision and Augmented Reality thrive on robust and efficient implementations. A strong engineer can take a high latency algorithm prototype to a snappy, low power consumption experience. As a Software Engineer at DAQRI you'll be solving challenges at the forefront of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality. Our Software Engineers not only write and test code but also come up with the most efficient algorithms and data structures to use on real-time problems. You will be in charge not only of designing and implementing robust software but also on pushing the capabilities of cutting edge technologies such as our Smart Helmet and our Holographic Displays.
- Implementation of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality algorithms
- Developing novel real-time software technologies
- Developing robust software for integrating multiple sensors and tracking systems
- Design and implement Data Structures and Algorithms fit for Computer Vision and Augmented Reality on embedded platforms
- Ground truth, test, and validate algorithms for statistical performance, as it relates to current state-of-the art
- Develop documentation and test infrastructure necessary to reach production level readiness of a large scale computer vision system on an embedded system
- Strong experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Excellent C/C++ coding, object-oriented programming, embedded implementation and familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Experience in performance optimizations, writing efficient implementations, and software debugging
- Expertise on clean and efficient API design
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience writing high performance, memory efficient, and multi-threaded code
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Git, CMake, C++, Linux, Windows, Debugging Tools, Static Code Analysis, Continuous Integration
- M.S. with greater than 3 years’ experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with Sunnyvale, Austin, Dublin (Ireland), Vienna, and the UK.
Back to top