Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineering is at the heart of our technologies. Computer Vision and Augmented Reality thrive on robust and efficient implementations with good rendering pipeline. As a Senior Software Engineer at DAQRI you'll be solving challenges specifically on our rendering pipeline to help us evolve our UI framework for AR on wearables. Whether this means implementing low-latency rendering engine , efficient caching or designing frameworks we absolutely value a strong Senior Software Engineer who understands rendering pipeline. Our Software Engineers not only write and test code but also come up with the most efficient algorithms and data structures to use on real-time problems. You will be in charge not only of designing and implementing robust software but also on pushing the capabilities of cutting edge technologies such as our Smart Helmet and our Holographic Displays.
- Design and Develop custom native rendering pipeline for AR platform
- Design and Develop new 3D UI framework for AR platform
- Design and Implement Data Structures and Algorithms for efficient and optimized rendering pipeline
- Develop documentation and test infrastructure necessary to automate rendering pipeline
- Excellent C/C++ coding, object-oriented programming familiarity with multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Expertise with OpenGL/OpenGL ES for 3D graphics rendering pipeline
- Good knowledge of building UI frameworks and following right design principles
- Experience writing specialized shaders Experience in performance optimizations, writing efficient implementations, and software debuggingExpertise on clean and efficient API design
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Linux x11, Wayland, MirExperience with Qt and SW architecture
- Experience in systems integration and testing
- Experience with WebGLFamiliarity with the following technologies: Git, CMake, Debugging Tools, Static Code Analysis, Continuous Integration
- B.S or M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field with greater than 4 years experience
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI Automotive are building upon their first generation of laser holographic head up displays as integrated into Jaguar Land Rover vehicle lines in model year 2015.
Back to top