Senior Partner Delivery Manager (EMEA)
DAQRI is looking for a motivated, results focused leader who is passionate about helping transform the Future of Work. At DAQRI we are tackling some of the toughest challenges in how to deploy Augmented Reality, a fundamental different way of working. By connecting people, data and machines through wearable tech and software products, we make it easier for people to learn and work in the connected era.
You will focus on driving capability enablement of our partners focusing on how DAQRI + Our Partners is a win-win for their end customers. Results will be measured by the value of the portfolio of launched partner services and products.
The location for this position will be Dublin, Ireland and will report to the Director – Commercial Partner Programs.
- Owns Partner relationship (Cross territory). Responsible for TAM development through partner.
- Drives Eco-system development of strategically agreed Focus verticals of DAQRI.
- Project manage deliveries from the business to enable partners to effectively develop and use the DAQRI suite of products and enable effective commercial success.
- Provides partner specific training.
- Works with Territory Managers to develop opportunities and utilize the cross border nature of the partner network to maximize returns.
- Partner/Channel conflict management.
- Design Registration Management.
- Reports and metrics.
- Aid in the establishment of the systems, tools and processes that allow for repeatable partner engagement, winning hearts and minds of our partner’s customers.
- Work closely with the partner’s executive leadership team to define, design, launch, and implement strategic partner products on time and within budget.
- Work closely with DAQRI solution architecture, business development, and other DAQRI functions to understand possible use cases with the existing products.
- Develop joint business execution plans with partner products that lead to partner product certification.
- Build and nurture strong customer relationships that lead to further partner product development opportunities.
- 8+ years experience showing progressive growth in responsibilities and management of teams.
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following: automotive, manufacturing, oil & gas, automation, mining, utilities, medical.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluency in English required.
- Fluency in one or more European languages is highly desired.
- Exposure to Partner and Channel development and Management.
- A blend of product, technical, and business skills.
- Employ strong analytic thinking, validate product ideas and push partner teams to test them.
- Communicate ideas and project results with the partner organizations.
- Highly experienced at structuring ambiguous problems, leading analytical work streams, applying sound business judgment and communicating complex issues effectively.
- Solid knowledge in product development across multiple industrial environments with exposure to commercial and delivery mechanisms.
- Contract negotiation skills a definite plus.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to move forward without knowing all the answers.
- Ability to collaborate and foster a positive collaborative environment at the executive level.
- A track record of success in guiding and leading teams in a variety of environments.
- Previous experience working in Industrial, SaaS/PaaS Environment and with Embedded Products, understands how to position/integrate solutions with various business architectures.
- Master's Degree Preferred.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top