Senior Hardware Engineer
- Problem solving issues on complex systems, interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines
- Instituting process methodologies to enable efficient design/development and ensure introduction of "First time right" products
- Support design of high complexity FPGA/SoC systems using Cadence Allegro front-end tools employing constraint-driven front-to-end design flow
- Degree qualified in electronic engineering or related field or significant industry experience in design.
- 5+ years experience in automotive, industrial or mil/aero design and test.
- In depth knowledge of high speed digital electronic and analogue design concepts.
- Excellent understanding of board and system level testing, PCB technology, EE design workflows, component selection, hardware requirements generation.
- Experience with producing multiple system level design architectures
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Thirst for designing the highest complexity, most robust future products
- Knowledge of FPGA or high complexity processor architectures.
- Experience in Cadence design work-flow.
- Experience with Linux OS and low level Linux components
- VHDL / C / C++ programming experience.
- Experience designing high efficiency DC/DC power supplies
- Knowledge of video system interfaces and standards
- Knowledge of optical design methodologies and impact on HW design.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top