Senior Embedded Engineer
- Bring up new embedded hardware platforms and develop of manufacturing test software
- Collaborate with electrical engineering and FPGA designers on the hardware design and implementation process
- Write firmware, programs, scripts as necessary to design & test embedded systems to support design verification and volume production test
- 5+ experience with Linux Kernel driver development and board level development
- Strong C / C++ programming skills
- Linux Kernel driver development for embedded SoC
- Excellent knowledge of hardware subsystems and common peripheral buses I2C, SPI, USB
- Experience designing, specifying and implementing low latency protocols between peripherals and devices
- Experience setting up various embedded tool chains, build and debugging environments and using debugging tools like oscilloscopes, logic analyzers etc.
- Familiarity with video pipelines, cameras, WIFI, Bluetooth, BLE, USB, TCP/IP stacks in an embedded environment
- BS or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, or the equivalent field
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top