Senior Business Process Analyst
DAQRI is seeking a motivated business operator to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the business development organization. The Sr. Business Process Analyst will be measured by his/her ability to execute day-to-day operations, generate reports and forecasts, optimize sales processes and manage cross-functional projects.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Love building reports and streamlining processes.
- Excel at process engineering, change management and training.
- Thrive when executing many concurrent tasks, projects and initiatives.
- Work well both independently and in a group.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Deliver reports and dashboards to BD and executive leadership teams.
- Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
- Streamline sales processes and create business requirements for system implementations and enhancements.
- Manage cross-functional projects.
- Provide systems and process training.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B environment.
- 7+ years of experience working in sales operations, process improvement, program/project management, account management.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering against multiple projects and timelines.
- Deep expertise creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task a problem-solve.
- Flexibility for occasional travel.
Back to top