Senior Backend Software Engineer
At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for Senior Backend Engineer who is passionate about architecting and building highly available systems. Our ideal candidate will be self-starter who loves building amazing things by questioning the standard way of doing things.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
- Develop high quality, highly available systems
- Architect and write performant code
- Design and build infrastructure for DAQRI backend services
- 4+ years of architecting and backend software development experience
- BS (or higher) in CS, Math or related field
- Strong knowledge of multiple programming languages (e.g.: Java, C/C++, Scala, Ruby, Python)
- Experience building high quality distributed systems
- Have experience with the AWS stack (EC2, S3, ELB, ElastiCache, CloudFront)
- Good knowledge of at least one command line scripting tool (Bash / Python)
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.
Back to top