SDET Application Intern
The OS Team is seeking qualified candidate for a SDET with experience in compatibility testing and tools development. The team is hoping to add a software engineer to work in testing of existing and new projects that can help to drive our driver testing and our tool development. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new team and make a significant impact in efforts designing and implementing customization work on top of Linux and defining the interface between the OS and other devices. This is a fast pace team and the ability to be dynamic is a must. Come help us define the future of augmented reality!
- Experience developing unit tests and profiling - vTune
- 2+ years of coding and debugging skills in C++
- Experience working with remote teams
- Participated in designing, implementing, launching and sustaining multiple product releases
- Working knowledge of the language to test documentation such as test plans, procedures, and reports
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, Vienna and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top