- Maintain and administer Salesforce.com according to Salesforce best practices.
- Work with a cross-functional team of users to ingest new requests, prioritize, develop solutions, test, and release in weekly sprints.
- Determine requirements for new functionality and document as necessary.
- Create and maintain salesforce dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with development on projects that require code or integration.
- Write user stories, perform basic business analysis tasks such as testing and business process flows.
- Advocate and evangelize adoption and best-practices across all users.
- Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related project delivery.
- Support triage and request prioritization, providing timely and helpful support to all users as needed.
- Previous experience administering Salesforce as a lead admin.
- Background in enterprise IT, specifically CRM.
- One or both of the following: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201) or Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM 301).
- Knowledge of web to case, web to lead, Lightning, Sales, and Service Cloud.
- Some knowledge of integration methods, apex, visualforce and lightning.
- Experience as a business systems analyst a plus.
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent team participation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top