We are looking for an experienced Rework Technician to be responsible for the assembly and modification of PCBs and prototype PCBs to the correct specification for a fantastic electronics prototype manufacturer based in Battle.
- Build PCBs using through hole and surface mount techniques
- Modify and rework PCBs
- Perform electronic component identification, verification of parts in accordance with Bills of Materials and fullfill work orders requirements
- Ensure all quality procedures are implemented with regards to build standards and ESD requirements
- Work as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved
- Work with other team members to continuously improve quality and processes
- Correct removal and replacement of large and fine pitch SMD and through hole components, using hand soldering techniques.
- Understand IPC (best practice) standards with regard to own area.
- perform cable / wiring preparation and assembly
- Ensure section area is clean, tidy and safe for all staff at all times.
- Experience within relevant electronic manufacturing environment
- Excellent hand soldering to 0201, fine pitch BGA’s, QFN’s and experience of using rework equipment
- The ability to work within a small team
- PC literacy
- Competent in component placement and soldering both through hole and fine pitch SMT devices to IPC610 level 3
- Basic electronic circuit design skills
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of electronics manufacturing and troubleshooting
- Ability to work with solvents (i.e IPA)/solder and soldering
The salary is £20-25k depending on the experience and regular hours are 8am-5pm, including a 1h break. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate, someone who is looking to develop a career in DAQRI the world's leading augmented reality developer, providing custom software/hardware and creative solutions to clients across a broad spectrum of industries.
Back to top