Revenue - Finance Operations Lead
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you and your career at DAQRI.
The International Revenue Operations role will join DAQRI’s finance team in Dublin, Ireland. We are expanding our operations to help drive and support our rapidly growing International operations.
This role is to lead our order to cash processes. You will have the leadership capabilities to coordinate all credit, billing and collection activities, and will be able to drive continued process improvements to help strengthen the efficiency of these activities and enhance internal controls. This position will report to the International Controller and include the design, documentation and maintenance of our Order to cash process.
The ideal candidate will have prior revenue operations experience and a deep understanding of the order to cash process. He or she should also possess strong communication and project management skills, as well as enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a tremendous opportunity to build world-class scalable processes in a really exciting industry with multiple innovative product roll-outs.
As the first hire in Revenue Operations, here’s some of the work you’ll do:
- Hands on role to support the International Controller in managing daily finance operations.
- Experience in analyzing credit risk, developing controls around this analysis and leveraging off all available external information (including credit reports, D&B etc)
- Develop and implement order to cash operations strategies as DAQRI roll out innovative products and expand into new geographical territories
- Manage third-party partners supporting collections and cash applications operations to ensure proper training and prioritization of activities
- Manage team KPIs and operating metrics sent to Finance leadership and the executive team
- Liaise with the Sales teams to resolve customer billing and collection issues
- Use systems such as Salesforce and NetSuite to continually streamline and enhance operations
- Manage contract negotiation of new and ongoing business
- Oversee monthly invoicing and collections to ensure compliance
- Provide analysis for bad debt reserve calculations
- Maintain and improve the internal controls for the Accounts Receivable function
- Lead and support ad hoc special projects for Finance and Accounting
- Perform ad-hoc finance related projects on an as-needed basis
- Partner with various senior leaders on cross-functional projects
- Assist with International expansion and M&A
Here’s a little bit more about skills and qualities we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or the equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue operations role (Revenue accounting experience is a plus)
- Systems savvy with shown experience leading innovative revenue operations
- Experience using CRM and ERP systems, preferably NetSuite,com
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple and changing priorities in an engergizing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (think Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in multiple regions and currencies
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top