Quality Engineer - Summer 2017 Intern
- Multi-task on a variety of Quality system compliance and improvement initiatives in a hands-on dynamic environment.
- Contribute towards improving quality, increasing efficiency, increasing productivity and reducing cost.
- Be involved with the design, procurement, test, inspection and service processes to support quality compliance.
- Design reports and collect, collate and analyze returns and conformance data to determine and report product quality trends.
- Develop quality control inspection requirements and techniques to achieve measured improvement.
- Coordinate failure analysis process for supplier, internal and field quality management and use 8-D methodology to document preventive and corrective action.
- Support company / department / team goals towards compliance, revenues, training utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Quality system by developing and following the policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Support in managing Supplier Quality, Internal Quality and Field Quality.
- BS degree (or in process) in Industrial / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external customers
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top