Quality Engineer - Summer 2017 Intern
Join DAQRI for a 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, executive speaker series, lunch and learns, and networking events. Our interns are treated like full-time employees. You will have a dedicated mentor and will work on projects addressing real-time business opportunities.
DAQRI is a human-machine interface company changing the future of work. Our flagship product DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for companies in industrial and manufacturing settings around the world.
Our team is working with the most advanced technologies to develop software and hardware that will change the world. If you’re interested in Augmented Reality technology, this is where you want to be.
We're looking for students with a variety of backgrounds and different degrees to join our team. You must be a smart, self-starter with a desire to jump in and contribute to a growing organization. This is a dynamic environment so flexibility is a must. Most importantly, we want you to be positively passionate and awesome at everything you do…in a humble way, of course.
Opportunities are available in Los Angeles, Sunnyvale, Dublin, Ireland, Vienna, Austria, Milton Keynes, and Hastings, UK.
- Multi-task on a variety of Quality system compliance and improvement initiatives in a hands-on dynamic environment.
- Contribute towards improving quality, increasing efficiency, increasing productivity and reducing cost.
- Be involved with the design, procurement, test, inspection and service processes to support quality compliance.
- Design reports and collect, collate and analyze returns and conformance data to determine and report product quality trends.
- Develop quality control inspection requirements and techniques to achieve measured improvement.
- Coordinate failure analysis process for supplier, internal and field quality management and use 8-D methodology to document preventive and corrective action.
- Support company / department / team goals towards compliance, revenues, training utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Quality system by developing and following the policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Support in managing Supplier Quality, Internal Quality and Field Quality.
- BS degree (or in process) in Industrial / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external customers
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top