At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. As the Engineering Leader ensuring the quality of DAQRI products, you are a seasoned veteran who can inspire QA Engineers to embrace new challenges and are a strong organizational communicator in raising the bar of shipping products.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
- Passion and hands-on experience building automated tests and test infrastructure
- QA team is responsible for owning the entire product testing process, execution and quality of the product(s)
- Owns and manages the healthy balance between manual and automated testing initiatives
- Mentor, guide and grow both direct QA team members and foster collaboration across teams to deliver best in breed products
- Proficient in both embedded systems (Linux, RTOS) as well as cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable with Software QA on top of new Hardware
- Knowledgeable in C++, C#, Ruby, Java and/or Python
- A champion of software development lifecycle with strong communication skills to highlight technical risks and tradeoffs across geographical distributed locations
- Known as someone who gets things done and passionate about software quality
- Instilling positive energy in the group and have a growth mindset
- BS or Masters in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.
Back to top