- Passion and hands-on experience building automated tests and test infrastructure
- QA team is responsible for owning the entire product testing process, execution and quality of the product(s)
- Owns and manages the healthy balance between manual and automated testing initiatives
- Mentor, guide and grow both direct QA team members and foster collaboration across teams to deliver best in breed products
- Proficient in both embedded systems (Linux, RTOS) as well as cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable with Software QA on top of new Hardware
- Knowledgeable in C++, C#, Ruby, Java and/or Python
- A champion of software development lifecycle with strong communication skills to highlight technical risks and tradeoffs across geographical distributed locations
- Known as someone who gets things done and passionate about software quality
- Instilling positive energy in the group and have a growth mindset
- BS or Masters in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top