At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for passionate QA Engineer who love to automate tests and know quirky details about multi-tiered browser-based applications. You will be automating and testing frameworks to make sure lot of what we do are measured in milliseconds. Our ideal candidate will be self-starter who loves building amazing things by questioning the standard way of doing things.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
- Develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and QA assessments for Computer Vision products
- Test SDK functionality against product specifications
- Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests
- Awesome troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 5+ years experience in developing high quality test plans and test cases
- Extensive experience with blackbox testing and proficiency with Testlink and JIRA
- Knowledge of Linux OS, and experience with scripting and user-level test automation
- BS or Masters in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI a global company with offices in Sunnyvale, Los Angeles, Dublin (Ireland), Vienna (Austria), and the UK.
Back to top