At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in vision software. We are looking for awesome QA Automation Engineers to help develop next generation automation tools for our Smart Helmet. Our ideal candidate will be self-starter who loves building amazing things by questioning the standard way of doing things.
Checkout our Smart Helmet here:
Are you passionate about creating automation tools to help QA do their work quickly and effectively? Enjoy breaking systems as much as you enjoy building your own? Are excited to be in an environment where automation is at the heart of all we do? Are known for collaboration and building out scalable repeatable solutions to QA problems? Understand how Hardware and Software interact and enjoy automating around that coupling? Are practical, technically hands-on and can help educate in the ways of the test-ninja?
- Working with QA to build systems to enable fast repeatable reliable testing.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure.
- Creating Automated systems to be used within Manufacturing processes.
- Supporting the test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to development teams.
- Contribute to and promote teamwork and cross-team collaboration.
- Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in tooling or QA automation.
- Strong Hardware and Manufacturing experience.
- Experience with Mobile Devices is a plus.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI SmartHelmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.