Product Marketing - Summer 2017 Intern
Join DAQRI for a 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, executive speaker series, lunch and learns, and networking events. Our interns are treated like full-time employees. You will have a dedicated mentor and will work on projects addressing real-time business opportunities.
DAQRI is a human-machine interface company changing the future of work. Our flagship product DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for companies in industrial and manufacturing settings around the world.
Our team is working with the most advanced technologies to develop software and hardware that will change the world. If you’re interested in Augmented Reality technology, this is where you want to be.
We're looking for students with a variety of backgrounds and different degrees to join our team. You must be a smart, self-starter with a desire to jump in and contribute to a growing organization. This is a dynamic environment so flexibility is a must. Most importantly, we want you to be positively passionate and awesome at everything you do…in a humble way, of course.
Opportunities are available in Los Angeles, Sunnyvale, Dublin, Ireland, Vienna, Austria, Milton Keynes, and Hastings, UK.
- Help create and drive compelling positioning, messaging, collateral and content to support product launches and sales scenarios and to build awareness around DAQRI products
- Communicate the value proposition of DAQRI products to cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and corporate communications to drive product marketing activities to grow market share
- Generate and distribute Market and Competitive intelligence based on changing market dynamics and emerging opportunities and competition
- Plan the go-to-market strategy for new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation
- Pursuing BS, MS or PhD
- Translate complex concepts and technologies into a compelling story of business benefits that resonate with customers
- Technical acumen in both Hardware and Software (SaaS, Apps, and SDK)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external customers
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top