Product Marketing Manager
Daqri is looking for a motivated, results focused Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about helping transform the Future of Work. At DAQRI we are tackling some of the toughest challenges in Augmented Reality software applications. As the Product Marketing Manager you will craft and drive compelling positioning, messaging, collateral and content for DAQRI Products.
- Create and drive compelling positioning, messaging, collateral and content to support product launches and sales scenarios and to build awareness around DAQRI products.
- Communicate the value proposition of DAQRI products to cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and corporate communications to drive product marketing activities to grow market share.
- Generate and distribute Market and Competitive intelligence based on changing market dynamics and emerging opportunities and competition.
- Plan the go-to-market strategy for new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation.
- 5+ years of hardware and/or software Product Marketing experience, preferably for enterprise. Experience with industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, or aerospace also beneficial.
- Translate complex concepts and technologies into a compelling story of business benefits that resonate with customers.
- Very strong written communication skills, effective presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience in Strategy Development, Product Market Fit, and Market Research.
- Technical acumen in both Hardware and Software (SaaS, Apps, and SDK).
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, as demonstrated through effectiveness in prior roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related technical field; MBA a plus.
- Up to 25% travel.
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI Smart Helmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.
Back to top