Principal Hardware Engineer
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. Our DAQRI Smart Helmet boasts the most advanced sensor suite of any wearable or mobile device to date along with unparalleled processing power to back it up. You can check out the DAQRI Smart Helmet here:
- Designing high complexity FPGA/SoC systems using Cadence Allegro front-end tools employing constraint-driven front-to-end design flow
- Instituting process methodologies to enable efficient design/development and ensure introduction of "First time right" products
- Interacting with various vendors, component manufacturers and others for product design
- A minimum of 7 years recent experience in H/W design and development of systems having FPGAs, switch mode power supplies, RF and analog circuits, NAND flash and DDR2/DDR3/DDR4 memory.
- Must have working experience with op-amps, LNAs, FETs, power supplies, ADCs , DACs and control systems based on embedded processors or microcontrollers.
- Experience in designs having high reliability physical interfaces (CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY, ARINC)
- Understanding of high speed signal integrity and power integrity issues; experience with analog circuit simulators such as SPICE and SPECCTRAQuest.
- Proficiency in Cadence PCB design front-end tools: Allegro Design Authoring and Allegro Connectivity Manager
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in CE, CS or EE, MS preferred.
- Proficiency in Cadence PCB simulation tools
- Working knowledge of high speed PCB layout guidelines.
- Lab experience with test equipment including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes for development and troubleshooting.
- Experience with design for EMC and debugging EMC issues (electromagnetic compatibility)
- Working knowledge of high volume production processes including manufacturing and test
- Working knowledge of industry and agency standards, requirements, and approvals.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Our flagship product, the DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top