OS Developer - Summer 2017 Intern
- The OS Team is seeking qualified candidate for C++ programming with a demonstrated ability in scientific programming with strong working knowledge in nonlinear optimization, statistical data analysis, or machine learning. The team is hoping to add a software engineer to work on complex problems that impact the design success of current products or addresses broad design issues of future products or technologies. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new team and make a significant impact in efforts for developing and improving algorithms, measurement capabilities, and system optical models. Come help us define the future of augmented reality!
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering) and Pursuing a Masters
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Android, iOS, Linux
- Knowledge of computer vision concepts
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, communications standards
- Knowledge of key ecosystem partners/players
- 3+ years experience with mobile phone/tablet software architecture and expertise in mobile development the future of augmented reality!
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top