NetSuite Developer/Senior Software Engineer
- Work as the technical lead for NetSuite as part of the business applications team.
- Develop custom solutions using SuiteScript, Suitelets, Portlets, RestLets, Workflows and SQL.
- Determine where customization vs. workflow configuration is needed.
- Develop synchronous integration APIs with Salesforce.com and other business applications.
- Lead projects that require code or integration.
- Work cross functionally with IT, Finance, and Operations to develop solutions for complex requirements.
- Advocate and evangelize SDLC best-practices.
- Assist with scoping and planning of project delivery.
- Support triage and request prioritization.
- Previous experience developing NetSuite or other financial business applications.
- Knowledge of integration middleware technology and methods.
- Background in enterprise IT, specifically developing business applications such as ERP, Oracle, Siebel or SAP.
- NetSuite certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting best practices a plus.
- Knowledge of SDLC best practices and SOX controls.
- Experience with Agile software development, sprints, and Jira.
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent team participation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top