- Provide close engineering support for the production, assembly, and integration of the DAQRI Smart Helmet.
- Develop production procedures and processes, and manage the transition of hardware from development to high flow rate production.
- Implement process improvements to reduce assembly hours and build cost. Execute design for manufacturability changes to enhance production efficiency.
- Resolve and analyze manufacturing discrepancies, while interfacing with the quality team (resolving issues for design, fabrication and assembly).
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing or related field.
- Hands-on experience designing and building assembly and/or test fixtures
- Self starter who is motivated to drive continuous improvement in practice and process
- Willing to travel in order to set up fabrication/assembly facilities around the world.
- 2 years of manufacturing, fabrication, assembly or testing experience (internship experience counts too!).
- Master of Science degree in mechanical, manufacturing or related field.
- Experience with body mounted Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality hardware.
- Experience in process development, facility and line layouts, PFMEA, error-proofing.
- Experience working with Process Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Knowledge of metallic or composite manufacturing techniques, processes, equipment, and other processes such as: machining, welding, drilling, sheet metal forming, and stamping.
- All-round experience in following a product from inception through to production would be awesome, but we will also heavily consider a strong desire to learn and work hard to figure it out!
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top