Linux Display Developer
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
We are looking for a Sr. Display Developer/Expert to join our team. This role will be responsible for the development of embedded systems that run on the DAQRI Smart Helmet.
You can check out the DAQRI Smart Helmet here:
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 7+ years of low level / embedded programming experience.
- 5+ years of Linux Kernel driver development.
- 3+ years of display driver development (MIPI DSI, eDP, DP)
- Experience with Xorg, Wayland, DRM/KMS subsystems.
- Experience in peripheral buses like SPI, I2C, UART, PCI, USB etc.
- Experience in Firmware design, development, and sustaining experience for prototyping and production.
- Experience with board bring-up and programming and debugging microcontroller-based systems.
- Some digital signal processing experience.
- Ability to debug firmware using an oscilloscope and other bench equipment.
- Working knowledge of software development tools (compilers, debuggers, emulators, etc).
- Experience analyzing existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, and/or port to different platforms.
- Testing of software designs and code at the unit and system level.
- Team player with appreciation for diversity of traits, skills, and approaches.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment where novel ideas, designs, and methods are constantly being developed and tested.
- Design for low power/battery and/or mobile systems
- BS (or higher) in CS, Math or related field
Back to top