Legal - Intellectual Property - Summer 2017 Intern
Join DAQRI for a 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, executive speaker series, lunch and learns, and networking events. Our interns are treated like full-time employees. You will have a dedicated mentor and will work on projects addressing real-time business opportunities.
DAQRI is a human-machine interface company changing the future of work. Our flagship product DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for companies in industrial and manufacturing settings around the world.
Our team is working with the most advanced technologies to develop software and hardware that will change the world. If you’re interested in Augmented Reality technology, this is where you want to be.
We're looking for students with a variety of backgrounds and different degrees to join our team. You must be a smart, self-starter with a desire to jump in and contribute to a growing organization. This is a dynamic environment so flexibility is a must. Most importantly, we want you to be positively passionate and awesome at everything you do…in a humble way, of course.
Opportunities are available in Los Angeles, Sunnyvale, Dublin, Ireland, Vienna, Austria, Milton Keynes, and Hastings, UK.
DAQRI is seeking a Legal Intern (emphasis in intellectual property activities). The internship will provide real world experience for students interested in pursuing a legal corporate career. The intern will assist in designing and improving the internal intellectual property webpages including design of the inventor portal with access to the intellectual property portfolio. The intern will also work on trademark matters, landscaping and competitive analysis activities. There will be the opportunity to participate in weekly intellectual property training sessions lead by intellectual property experts and brainstorming sessions to give the intern an idea of what is involved in a career in intellectual property.
- Work with intellectual property including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
- Learn to draft corporate policies, agreements such as services and confidentiality
- Perform legal review of content for marketing and promotional campaigns
- Participate in cross-functional teamwork to complete an intern project
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed to achieve business objectives. internal and external customers
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong organizational, project management, detail oriented, analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with both internal and external customers
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top